go to the Service product page Anonymous asked on Jan 20th, 2015 in Service

Whom can I contact if I have an issue with a SubTransmission-Gas-Insulated Switchgear?

Herb Rogers, Head of High-voltage Service

ABB's answer

In any case please call your local ABB contact at first. In case of emergency, ABB locals will contact the 24/7 Customer Center in Germany, +49 180 6222 007. Service for gas-insulated switchgear (GIS) (http://new.abb.com/high-voltage/gis/service)


Submit comment cancel

Area expert

  • Herb Rogers

    Herb Rogers

    Head of High-voltage Service

    High Voltage Products

Contact ABB

If you want to purchase a product, need any pricing information or need help or support from ABB, please contact your local partner.

Haven't found what you've been looking for?

or Ask a question or Contact ABB

ABB's website uses cookies. By staying here you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more