go to the Service product page Anonymous asked on Jan 15th, 2015 in Service

Whom can I contact in case of an urgent GIS incident (e.g. failure, flash over, etc.)?

Herb Rogers, Head of High-voltage Service

ABB's answer

There exist two possibilities in case of an urgent incident. You can either call the 24/7 number of ABB (0844 845 845) or you can fill in the “failure reporting form for GIS” which can be found on www.abb.com Service for gas-insulated switchgear (GIS) (http://new.abb.com/high-voltage/gis/service)


Submit comment cancel

Area expert

  • Herb Rogers

    Herb Rogers

    Head of High-voltage Service

    High Voltage Products

Contact ABB

If you want to purchase a product, need any pricing information or need help or support from ABB, please contact your local partner.

Haven't found what you've been looking for?

or Ask a question or Contact ABB

ABB's website uses cookies. By staying here you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more