go to the Semiconductors product page Anonymous asked on Feb 3rd, 2017 in Semiconductors

How can we find a replacement for an obsolete device part (e.g. BBC Thyristor)?

Katja Fröhlich, Communications Manager

ABB's answer

Please contact our technical customer support: abbsem@ch.abb.com


Submit comment cancel

Area expert

  • Mayerline Jimenez

    Mayerline Jimenez

    Product Group Sales Support Manager

    Responsible for the sales support and marketing & communications activities of ABB's Semiconductors

Contact ABB

If you want to purchase a product, need any pricing information or need help or support from ABB, please contact your local partner.

Haven't found what you've been looking for?

or Ask a question or Contact ABB

ABB's website uses cookies. By staying here you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more