go to the Flow Measurement product page Anonymous asked on Jul 12th, 2018 in Flow Measurement

What type of flwo meter would you recommend for wet gas at a pressure of 5000 psi?

Al Betz

ABB's answer

A wedge meter would be a good fit for this. You can find more information about this solution, including finding a local contact, here>>https://new.abb.com/products/measurement-products/flow/differential-pressure-flowmeters/wedge-elements


Submit comment cancel

Area expert